Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Hi Everyone!

It's been so long since I last posted, eight weeks and one day to be exact!  I can't believe that we went from a family of three to a family of four the day after I posted that last entry.  Our little Cupcake was born on September 23, 2013.  She was 9 pounds, 7 ounces and we are all over-the-moon in love with her.  I am currently on my maternity leave and (I hate admitting this) enjoying every single moment of this time with my girls.  Getting to know her and spending this precious time with my Sweet Pea has been wonderful.

Just born!

Second day home from the hospital...loving her new sister!

Meet Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf (excuse the hat going over my poor Cupcake's eyes)

Always alert and paying attention!

All smiles, all the time!!!

The only downside to the whole birthing process has been that since giving birth I have been suffering from terrible back pain and awful migraine headaches.  I didn't have this with my first daughter, so it's been new territory for me.  They are currently trying to rule out that it was the delivery that is causing this and are pretty sure that the epidural is the source of the problem.  It's always a roller coaster ride!

In other news, we are on day 19 of our house being on the market (yes, we are the crazy people who list their house for sale with a five week old baby).  We've had a ton of traffic and are hoping for an offer soon!

I am getting back to work on some school related items.  I am in the beginning stages of piecing together a 100th day of school lesson plans and related activity sheets.  I can't wait to share when they are finished!

In the meantime, I am throwing a sale in my TpT store!  I want to honor the birth of my newest daughter and celebrate all of you and the hard work you are doing daily!  You will receive 20% off beginning today through Thursday, November 21st.



I'm so excited to be back blogging and can't wait to catch up with everyone!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Meredith! I'm Heather and I was just wondering if you could answer my question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete