Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Five for Friday!



Hi everyone!  I'm teaming up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for the Five for Friday linky party!  I have been busy preparing for my maternity leave and have been exhausted with the end of this pregnancy that I have not blogged lately.  Now that I am on my leave and waiting for this baby to be born, I have some free time again!

Here goes nothing...


My maternity leave started!  I started my leave a week ago today.  It has been nice to be home with my little girl and have some time to relax before the baby is born.  I'm loving the naps I am able to take in the afternoon!



Overdue, overdue, overdue!  Not library books...my due date!  I am 41 weeks and one day pregnant and about to go out of my mind!  I am set to be induced on Sunday evening if I don't go into labor before then.  I sure hope I do!  I can't wait to meet this little girl!



We are selling our home!  I am so excited that we decided to put our home on the market.  We are moving to the town where I grew up, about thirty minutes away from here, to be closer to my family.  My in-laws live with us and will be moving with us as well.  It's going to be a challenge to find a home with an in-law apartment but we are up for it!







Erin Condren Teacher Planner!  It came in the mail!  I didn't realize that it said "2013-2014" on the back...I was planning on saving it until next year because I ordered it so late.  That's ok...I'm sure no one will notice next year!  Thank you again to Meredith at The Big Apple Teacher for throwing an Erin Condren giveaway...I never would have bought it without the gift card!


My new blog design and layout is complete!  I will be blogging about it tomorrow.  LOVE IT!!!

Happy Friday, everyone!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Meredith,

    What an enjoyable 'Five for Friday'! Both your layout and that teacher planner look fantastic! Definitely going to have to get myself a teacher planner as amazing as that for my first job next year!

    It is so exciting to read about the lives of other educators around the world. Wishing you all the best on your pregnancy and labour and with your new house search!

    Best wishes,
    Becky
    http://educatingprimary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca!

      Thank you for visiting my blog! I am your newest follower on your blog. Best of luck with your final year as a trainee teacher. Please let me know if I can help you in any way!!! :)

      Meredith

      Delete
  2. Meredith, I am so excited for you to have your little girl!!! And that you have some time with your other little girl! Those moments are the most precious! GOOD luck with your move. I know you will find the perfect, perfect place. :)
    I will be thinking of you!!!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carolyn! Thank you for comments! We couldn't be more excited about EVERYTHING!!!! :)

      Thank you for thinking of us!
      Meredith :)

      Delete
  3. I am so excited for your baby girl!!! I love your planner...I have the same one! It's absolutely amazing! :)

    Your newest follower,
    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah!

      Thank you so much!

      I can't wait to use the planner...I love how big it is! I think I will never be making another planner again!

      Thank you for following!!!!
      Meredith :)

      Delete