Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

First Ever Packet!!!

It's that time of year again...it's almost Back-to-School time (for my district anyway...I know many of you have been back into the swing of things for the last few weeks already)!!!  I will be going out on maternity leave just about three weeks into the school year.  That being said, I will be missing our school's Open House night.  I felt it was important to have a comprehensive packet ready for parents.  I will also be creating a Keynote/iMovie to share with parents that evening so that my substitute does not have to talk (unless she wants to).  I feel more comfortable sharing all of the information about the classroom because I feel as though that's what the parents expect.

So I decided to go through all of my back-to-school and beginning of the year papers to create a HUGE 30-page document detailing absolutely everything!  Some will be given to parents when the school year begins but the rest will go home with them on Open House night.  I am so excited as well because this is the first packet I have ever created!








I have placed this packet in my TpT store today!  Being that the big TpT sale begins today you would receive 28% off of this brand-new, never before posted or used packet!  Even better, I have included both pdf and jpeg files so you can print or upload to your favorite program (Word or Powerpoint) and then use the text box feature along with the font I used (HelloSassy from http://helloliteracy.blogspot.com) to personalize your worksheets!

I placed the fonts in my document but then placed the wrong sign in my document...yikes!!!

My wish list and shopping cart are full...I can't wait to shop the HUGE TpT sale today and tomorrow!  Don't forget to use your credits towards your new purchases!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment